The new CASC (Caberg Air Safety Concept) within this helmet almost guarantees that the rider can have excellent ventilation in a full face helmet. The vents on the helmet can be fully open to ensure maximum ventilation or fully closed to act as a waterproof shield for the rain.
- Thermoplastic Polycarbonate shell
- Stainless steel ventilation plate to the top
- Waterproof cover to shelter ventilation plate in rain
- Removable nose shield
- Double visor system (Inner sun visor and transparent anti scratch visor with Pinlock)
- Quick release visor system
- Double anti-turbulence nape shield
- Internal air circulation
- Completely removable and washable sanitsed lining
- Removable stop wind
- Micrometric fastening buckle
- Only 1450g
- ECE-2205 certified
Caberg helmets are a brand that has represented quality and technical innovation since 1974. The internal Certificate Laboratory guarantees successful coformity tests required by the law, so that the products will offer the highest safety and top comfort to the motorcyclist. The Caberg production is constantly checked through a severe quality test process.