The V2R-R is equipped with Caberg's double visor system. This allows the rider to change the light conditions and therefore maximise safety. With a simple move, the internal smoke visor comes down for a safe and comfortable ride. Two adjustable top air vents, an ajustable chin vent and a rear air extractor combine to regulate the temperature inside the helmet. The V2R-R also comes with a completely removable and washable sanitised lining so the rider can always have the feeling of a fresh, new helmet. The quick release visor mechanism does not require any tools as to make visors changable with minimal effort.
- 5 Star Sharp rating
- Thermoplastic outer shell that is highly impact resistant
- Top and chin adjustable air vents
- Removable and washable sanitised lining
- Double visor system (External anti scratch & anti fog visor and internal anti scratch sun visor)
- Micrometric fastening buckle
- ECE 22.05
Caberg helmets are a brand that has represented quality and technical innovation since 1974. The internal Certificate Laboratory guarantees successful coformity tests required by the law, so that the products will offer the highest safety and top comfort to the motorcyclist. The Caberg production is constantly checked through a severe quality test process.