With an overall weight of only 1400g (+/- 50) at size M and a noise level lower than RAID II by maximum 2.2 db* the QWEST is your perfect companion for every day ride and the grand tour as well. *Noise level varies depending upon type of motorcycle, riding position, etc.
- Shell in AIM +
- EPS liner system with two densities
- Mist-retardant CW-1 pinlock visor
- Double-D ring retention system
- 5 Star Sharp Rating
- 4 different outer shell dimensions
- Cheek pads in 6 different sizes for fine tuning the fit of the helmet (31, 33, 35, 37, 39, 41 mm)
- Weight of only 1,400g
- Detachable and washable cheek pads
- Detachable and washable chin strap cover
- Multiple venting and extraction
- Inlet vents on the upper head and chin
- 2 outlet vents on the rear of the helmet
SHOEI has been dedicated to the development of superior motorcycle helmet technology since 1958. SHOEI’s reputation as a top quality brand spread first over the United States, then later all over the motor markets of Europe. Fibre-reinforced plastics are used by SHOEI to offer the best properties for the manufacture of a helmet shell. This makes the shell extremely strong yet light. Strict compliance with the production processes with associated quality control guarantees the constantly high SHOEI quality. To you as a motorcycle rider and customer, we emphasise that you will feel and enjoy this quality every time you put on your Shoei helmet.
|Helmet Colour||Blue, White|