The VFW-W is a radical new off-road motorcycle helmet in every respect. Naturally, the motorcycle helmet incorporates all the standard SHOEI features, with graphics that make an impressively radical statement! The new VFX-W is SHOEI at its best.
- Shell in AIM +
- EPS liner system with two densities
- EQRS (Emergency Quick Release System) simplifies helmet removal by removing the cheek pads in the event of an accident
- Double-D ring retention system
- 4 different outer shell sizes
- 1270gr (+/- 30gr) at size "M"
- Detachable and washable 3D Max-Dry cheek pads
- Detachable and washable 3D Max-Dry centre pad
- Detachable and washable Max-Dry chin strap cover
- Multiple venting and extraction
- Several intake vents on the brow area and on the upper head area
- Outlet vents on the back of the head
- Brand new shell construction, in a radical new, sporty design with integrated spoilers, for optimised aerodynamics and performance
- Visor in a new design, extra large for perfect protection from sun and mud
- Aggressively-shaped face guard
SHOEI has been dedicated to the development of superior motorcycle helmet technology since 1958. SHOEI’s reputation as a top quality brand spread first over the United States, then later all over the motor markets of Europe. Fibre-reinforced plastics are used by SHOEI to offer the best properties for the manufacture of a helmet shell. This makes the shell extremely strong yet light. Strict compliance with the production processes with associated quality control guarantees the constantly high SHOEI quality. To you as a motorcycle rider and customer, we emphasise that you will feel and enjoy this quality every time you put on your Shoei helmet.
|Helmet Colour||Black, Blue, Grey, White|